SeaMeet Release History
- Support for Google education account invitations: if you are using a Google Education account, please invite
email@example.com to your calendar invite to use SeaMeet
- Reduced workspace creation time
- Plan change notification
- Notification for plan upgrade options on browser extension
- SeaMeet Copilot can directly join if
firstname.lastname@example.org is invited as an attendee on Google Calendar
- Improve app latency caused by payment plan restriction
- Paid plan banner will only appear in the free plan
- Released paid plan features
- Login: A brand new Sign-In option! In addition to using your Google account, you can now log in directly to SeaMeet using your email address with simple verification.
- More browser support: SeaMeet Extension is compatible with not only Chrome, but also Edge, Arc, and Brave browsers. This means you can have productive meetings (almost) anywhere now!