How to Use SeaMeet Copilot
You can invite the SeaMeet Copilot to join and take notes of your Google Meet meetings in three different ways:
“Start Recording” from the Meeting List
- Click the ‘Start Recording’ button.
- Enter the Google Meet code and submit.
- The meeting will automatically be added to your meeting list.
Invite via SeaMeet Chrome Extension
- Install the SeaMeet extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Once installed, open Google Meet, and the extension will activate automatically.
- Click ‘Start Recording’ to invite the copilot to the meeting.
- Allow SeaMeet Copilot to join and initiate the meeting recording.
Send an Invitation via Google Calendar
- In Google Calendar, invite the SeaMeet Copilot using the email address
- SeaMeet Copilot will promptly join your Google Meet meeting.